He cooked up a delicious mixture of house and electronica and shared a few thoughts on DJ-ing. Listen to the exclusive selection below:
1. John Talabot - Destiny (ft. Pional) (Dubtool Version)
2. Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs - Tapes & Money (John Talabot Remix)
3. Kasper Bjørke - Deep is the Breath (ft. Jacob Bellens & Emma Acs) (PillowTalk Remix ft. Tone of Arc)
4. Four Tet - Sing
5. Röyksopp - Remind Me (Ernest Saint Laurent's Moonfish Mix)
6. Slagsmålsklubben - The World Welcomes Fame
7. Mike Monday - Late Developer
1. What are the components of a good mix?
The feeling of coherence, the harmony, and the integrity of a carefully thought-out selection
2. Is DJ a job, a hobby or a vocation?
To me it is a period, in which I can provoke the people around me to interact with what they hear with their own music, their own taste and their own vibe.
3. What is your process of selecting a tracklist for a show?
It's a clear-cut case of concept and location of the particular event
4. Have you ever had to compromise with your taste for an event?
I cannot see this happening. Ever.
5. Your favorite gig so far and why?
You will have the awesome opportunity to catch waysie and the rest of the MELFORMATOR this Friday in Sofia at the Underground gallery. Special guest DJ is the quickly rising dubstep producer DIAMONDZ and the party promises to be massive!