Life is good when a Tycho song gets remixed, especially when that's by Christopher Willits.
The journey towards the Weather Remixes album continues. A reminder - the collection is going to drop on December 18th via Ninja Tune / Mom + Pop. Now back to this gorgeous ambient take on "Into The Woods".
I love the build-up Christopher creates and the sudden switch towards mid of the track. The whole thing sounds eerie, zen, and mysterious, like a drive on a misty late Autumn day.
Tracklist of the upcoming remix.
- Easy (Mild Minds Remix)
- Pink & Blue (RAC Mix)
- Japan (Satin Jackets Remix)
- Into The Woods (Christopher Willits Remix)
- Skate (pluko Remix)
- For How Long (Harvey Sutherland Remix)
- No Stress (Com Truise Remix)
- Weather (Nitemoves Remix)